OPASIS addresses all the key issues faced by students and their parents with regard to career decision making.
Addressing Core Issues
Be College Ready
Make Better Decisions
What People Say
The options shared by OPASIS were not known to me. In fact, I think most parents are not aware of many of these options. We need such neutral and unbiased advisors to make good choices ofr our children.
I was not very clear on my career options. Discussion with the counselor at OPASIS really helped in clarifying my doubts.
I was not keen on CA but wanted to do something in business side. The discussion with the counselor was a good decision as I came to know of so many great options like NRTI.
Tools for Students
- OPASIS Cloud based platform
- Career-Path Webinar Series
- Counseling & Assessments
- Personalized Guidance
- Secure individual Login ID based access to full content on OPASIS
- Discover Pan-India opportunities across 13 streams - Engineering, Medical, Biotechnology, Design, Commerce & Business, Hotel Management, Sports & Defence, Journalism & Mass-communication, Maths & Science, Social Sciences, Creative & Literary, Law, Nursing
- Careers library: Overview, Scope, Key Skills, Academic Requirements, Downsides
- 350+ Entrance Exams (Summary, Eligibility, Test Pattern, Key Dates, Test Centres, Clashing Exams)
- Information on various Scholarships, Competitions & Olympiads
- Powerful search filters
- News, Updates and Insightful Blogs
- Auto email & SMS alerts on key announcements
- Two kinds of Webinars are offered - Guidance Webinars & Deep-dive Webinars
- Guidance Webinars offer insights and advice related to common issues like College vs Course dilemma, Evolving Future ready programs, Identifying interests etc.
- Deep-dive Webinars are focused sessions on course-wise details sessions of courses like BBA, B.Com, BAJMC, Hospitality & Tourism, Medical & Allied areas Law, B.Tech, Gaming, Film-making, Design & Fina Arts etc.
- Discovering one's strengths, interests and aptitudes is as important as discovering admission opportunities
- OPASIS helps students do this by providing Online Psychometric assessment. This is done using industry standard tools, for Stream Selection (Class 9-10) and Career Suitability (Class 11-12) with detailed 20-page report
- Also offered is a one-to-one consulting session (face-to-face in Delhi or via Skype across India)
- Dedicated expert works with the student throughout the duration of the service
- Assistance in College-Course Selection
- Multiple one-to-one guidance sessions
- Ongoing year-round support through emails